As we all know human life began from jungles. Nowadays, we are so much busy in our daily life that we almost forgot our closeness from jungles. But deep inside our hearts we have always held a fascination for animals and birds. Going on a jungle safari will change your outlook completely towards life. The sheer joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat is simply thrilling. So if you’ve never been on a wildlife tour, you’re missing out on an unforgettable experience. This holiday select one best wildlife sanctuary and spend some quality time with your family and friends along with nature.
Here is a list of top 5 jungle safari destinations for holidays-
- RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK, RAJASTHAN- It is one of the top National Parks in India. This is the largest park in the Northern India. Ranthambore National Park is famous for Royal Bengal Tigers. It is a huge wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. This park is getting popular day by day not only because of its tiger population but other attractions also such as its rich vegetation and for different species of birds and animals. The best way of discovering the park and seeing its wildlife is a jungle safari ride. Its wildlife consists of tigers, leopards, hyenas, jackals, sloth bear, Foxes etc. and wide range of birds such as pelicans, ibis, flamingos, cranes etc. This park is open for visitors from October to June, but the perfect time to watch the tigers is from March to May.
- JIM CORBETT, UTTARAKHAND- Jim Corbett is Asia’s first National park. People from different countries visit here from all over the world. It has a great population of tigers. Besides tigers there are other many more wild species of animals and birds. Best time to visit Jim Corbett is November to June.
- BANDHAVGARH NATIONAL PARK, MADHYA PRADESH- Like Ranthambore Bandhavgarh National Park is also famous for Royal Bengal Tigers. It is counted among best places for wildlife safari in India. It has well maintained and protected environment for wild creatures to live and prosper. For visiting Bandhavgarh wild life park is from October to June.
- KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK, ASSAM- Assam is a beautiful place full of peace and greenery and among this if there is a National Park then it will be great fun. If you want to spend your holiday in such surroundings then Kaziranga National Park is a perfect place to explore. Kaziranga National Park is famous for one horned Rhinoceros in the world. Other than Rhinos it consists of Elephants, Bears, Panthers, Leopards and other beautiful bird species. It has beautiful landscapes. The ideal time to visit Kaziranga is from November to April.
- PERIYAR WILDLIFE SANCTUARY, KERALA- This wildlife sanctuary is located in the segment of the Western Ghats in Kerala. It offers a beautiful environment to its populations. There are large number of tigers to watch and also very large counts of bird species to see. You can also do boating around the park to see the animals closely such as Elephants. This sanctuary is open throughout the year but September to December is the best time to visit.
So, make a plan to visit these beautiful places and make your holidays always remembering.
OTHER SUITABLE HEADINGS-
BEST 5 HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS FOR EXPLORING WILDLIFE IN INDIA
5 BEST WILDLIFE SANCTUARIES IN INDIA TO VISIT